Collaborating with leadership and medical staff of a 164 bed community hospital in the Mid-Atlantic region, ECG developed a strategic plan for development of an oncology service line with the goal of multidisciplinary cancer center development.
ECG consulting services included:
• Oncology program assessment.
• Oncology strategic plan development.
• Cancer center market, programmatic and financial feasibility requirements.
• Plan presentation to the hospital board of trustees.
• Cancer center space planning.
• Operational plan development with ongoing monthly support for the cancer center administrative director concurrent with cancer center facility planning, construction and operational start-up.
Cancer Center opened in 2016.