For one of the largest NCI Designated Cancer Centers in the United States, ECG facilitated discussions with leaders of the health system, academic medical center, the cancer center and faculty to determine the potential for developing an Oncology Affiliation Network.
ECG consulting services included:
• Facilitation of health system, medical center, and faculty leadership discussions to determine basis for agreement to form an affiliation network.
• Provision of models correlating with leadership and potential affiliates’ interest.
• Market projections and baseline cancer market share by type of cancer to inform decision making.
• Provision of key interview findings for project leadership Steering Committee, shaping decision making for affiliation network offerings.
• Presentation of requirements for successful affiliation network development.
The NCI Comprehensive Cancer Center established first oncology affiliation with ongoing network development.