An academic medical center’s vision included achieving NCI designation. ECG provided interim cancer center space planning, clinical, and financial assistance for the proposed cancer center and faculty.
ECG consulting services included:
• An academic medical center engaged ECG to assist with space planning for clinical oncology services in an interim cancer center facility.
• ECG collaborated with architects designing their first health care facility. The space planning project was completed in sixty days.
• Cancer Center clinical and business plans were developed by ECG including medical oncology and associated infusion space, pharmacy and laboratory services, surgical and subspecialty clinics and pain management services.
• Nursing requirements for expanded oncology services were assessed, with best practices provided.
• ECG facilitated clinical and business function working groups supporting space planning requirements.
• Interim space opened while permanent cancer center was developed.
• Client achieved NCI Designation.