ORC consultants supported expanded affiliation discussions between an NCI Designated Cancer Center in the Northeast and a community hospital in the Southern United States.
ORC consulting services included:
• Consulting staff conducted interviews at both Medical Centers, informing key areas of interest in an expanded oncology affiliation relationship.
• ORC provided a detailed market analysis to inform expanded affiliation discussions.
• The firm provided oncology affiliation clinical and business models to a joint steering committee and facilitated discussions between the parties.
• The respective parties selected key areas of interest from these models supporting an expanded affiliation.
• ORC provided an in depth satellite cancer center financial feasibility for joint development of a satellite cancer center.
The affiliation relationship between the parties expanded.